Hello and Happy Holidays!!! Episode 5 is up and running. Have you ever wanted to just visualize REAL boundaries for people who set your emotions and thoughts into a negative spiral? If you have those feelings, then listen to this weeks episode. You will be given a tool to help you set boundaries. A tool where you can visualize this person, set off in a distant or sitting with you.
Setting Boundaries is a necessary step to start your New Year off right and is vital as you set goals. Negativity is a Goal setting nightmare in the dreams of your life. so let’s set some Boundaries.
Listen, Learn, and Lean in This 2021
Today, I wanted to take a moment to reflect.
As the new year is right around the corner, it’s safe to say we’re all fairly pleased to be seeing the tail end of 2020. Though it’s been one of the most challenging years yet, we should all give ourselves the gratitude we deserve for making it through to the end and navigating past the challenges this pandemic has brought upon so many of us.
In this episode, I’ll be sharing what I hope to achieve throughout 2021, why the holidays, in particular, are such a special time for me, as well as how I’ve learned to see the beauty in the small things.
Tune in to Episode 5 of Bravefull to hear more!
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Why the holidays make me more appreciative of my family (0:37)
- What I’ve learned from Melody Ross’s ‘house analogy’ (2:35)
- Why the little things have brought me joy this Christmas (4:16)
- Why practicing gratitude is so important to me (6:24)
- How I’ve taken the initiative to fulfill personal goals (7:30)
- How I’m going to prioritize self-care in the new year (9:28)