Let’s Listen, Learn, and Lean In to our Souls with Shannon Yonge of SoulChicks
My guest for today’s episode is Shannon Yonge, co-founder and Soul Restorator Instructor at SoulChicks, a place for women looking forward to living deeper, truer, and braver. After an extreme situation in her life, Shannon had to find the time and place to heal, regroup, and start over – and SoulChicks is a safe place to do just that.
In this episode, we talk about how SoulChiks helps women to heal. Shannon shares her path from betrayal and abuse to trusting people again, starting over again, and giving her permission to edit her life, and how her dream of helping other women to thrive started.
Tune in to Episode 7 of Bravefull to hear more!
Some Questions I Ask:
- How did you get to SoulChicks? (3:00)
- What did it mean to you having to edit your life? (6:57)
- How did you learn to build trust in people again? (9:10)
- How did you distract yourself from the thought of what happened to you? (11:40)
- You put out into the universe how you wanted your business’ partner to be, and it came back. Could you talk a little bit about that? (20:14)
- Do you have a community of women that can support you as you go through your soul goals? (29:47)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- We get an invitation to live every day (9:30)
- The importance of processing pain and traumas (13:35)
- The only way to the other side of pain is through it; we cannot go around it (15:25)
- Being intentional and showing up for ourselves every day (26:41)
- The power of wearing your words (38:31)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Shannon:
- Book: Brene Brown, Daring Greatly
- Book: Judith Orloff, The Empath’s Survival Guide
- Book: Judith Orloff, Thriving as an Empath