Balancing and Bringing Together our Two Energies with Noa Ronen
Naming and classifying things give us order and direction; it is helpful to know where we can find those things and perhaps what to expect from them. Something similar happens when we meet someone. We put them in a box and create an idea of how they are, how they think, and so forth, depending on their title or job. But most importantly, we do that to ourselves; we place ourselves in the category we think we belong to, and that can be limiting. We’ll hardly picture ourselves doing something different from what someone in that box is expected to do.
Today I’m joined by Noa Ronen, a true outside of the box coach. She is an Executive Coach, Author, a Group Coach, Blogger, and a Vlogger. Noa has over 20 years of experience in change management, HR and project management, talent development and relocation, and ex-pat coaching. Throughout her coaching, Noa’s mission is to help people dare, stirring a conscious leaders’ movement.
In this episode, we talked about Noa’s particular journey in becoming a coach, her idea of coaching before, and how it evolved into what it is today. We also talked about the differences between being and doing energy and what we can do to find our courage. Noa kindly shared her perspective on values and how they guide us throughout our lives. We talked about her latest book, about her ego, and how she reassessed her why after asking honest questions to herself.
Noa also shared the details of her Walking Mastermind, a revolutionary coaching group session she does for no charge.
Tune in to Episode 15 of Bravefull to hear more!
Some Questions I Ask:
- You talked about doing energy and being energy. Can you expand on that a little bit? (9:28)
- You have written a book, write on your blog, and vlogging; how are you feeling about that now? (15:19)
- Could you tell me about the mastermind? I’m intrigued (23:40)
- How many people, on average, participate in your Walking Mastermind group? (34:59)
- How has COVID affected your coaching? (42:52)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- A life-changing experience in Noa’s life (3:15)
- The two types of energy we have and what happens when we don’t balance them (8:35)
- How Noa decided to take a break and stop being on her way (12:04)
- Values are our compass. How people that share values tend to hang out together (21:53)
- What Noa’s revolutionary Walking Mastermind coaching sessions are about (33:55)
- Noa Ronen’s website
- Book: Noa Ronen – BEyond: Leadership From AwareLess to AwareNess.
- Book: Napoleon Hill – Think & Grow Rich
- Book: The Arbinger Institute – The Anatomy of Peace: Resolving the Heart of Conflict
- Book: James Clear – Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
Connect with Noa:
Let ‘s Connect!
- Email: email@example.com