The Importance of an Expanded Worldview with Tayo Rockson – Bravefull
Sharing a Gift, Giving People Wings, and Taking Big Bites with Corbie Mitleid
When she was 9, Corbie Mitleid read Eleanor Estes’ book The Witch Family, and instead of feeling scared, she learned there was magic in the world; she just had to go and find it. Fast forward some years, in the ’70s, when Corbie was already in high school, she fell in love with Tarot cards and spent the next 20 years reading them and using her natural storytelling abilities. By 1994, Corbie was already doing hand healing and talking to dead people without previous training. At that point, the Universe had already sentenced, ok, you work for us now.
Rev. Corbie Mitleid is a Certified Professional Tarot Reader, Certified Psychic, Trained Medium, Ordained Minister, and Author of three books, “You’ve Got the Magic, Who Needs a Genie?”, “The Psychic Yellow Brick Road” and “Clean Out Your LifeCloset.” Before she decided to let people know there were other answers out there in 2002, Corbie was an actress, author, inspirational speaker, video producer, legal assistant, writer for graphic novels, and executive recruiter for engineering and manufacturing.
In this episode, Corbie uses her sharp sense of humor to describe her life, career, interactions with clients, myths about psychics, and her work as one of them. We talked about her incredible journey through spiritual paths that started when she was only a child. We discussed her three books and the defining moments that led her to write them. Corbie explained how she serves her clients with her gifts, what happens when clients are stuck or when they don’t believe what she tells them.
Tune in to Episode 1 of the Second Season of Bravefull, relax, and enjoy the story of the extraordinary Corbie Mitleid.
Some Questions I Ask:
- How do you turn the different aspects of your life into something very successful? (3:39)
- What part of your job brings you joy? (13:44)
- Have you ever had anybody saying you’re crazy? (21:11)
- For women who are in business, what’s the ideal reading for women who are struggling? (33:10)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- A bit of Corbie’s background (4:12)
- What made her write her books (7:01)
- Corbi couldn’t understand self-help books, so she decided to write one (10:31)
- Three questions, three reasons. How Corbie fought (and won) against cancer three times (15:05)
- The real meaning of the scariest cards in Tarot (30:49)
- Book: Corbie Mitleid – You’ve Got the Magic, Who Needs A Genie?: The A-Lister’s Guide to Holistic Expo Success
- Book: Corbie Mitleid – THE PSYCHIC YELLOW BRICK ROAD: How to Find the Real Wizards and Avoid the Flying Monkeys
- Book: Corbie Mitleid – Clean Out Your LifeCloset
- Book: Eleanor Estes – The Witch Family
- Book: Robert Heinlein – Time Enough for Love
- Book: Frank Minirth – Happiness Is a Choice: New Ways to Enhance Joy and Meaning in Your Life
- Book: Geri Larkin – Stumbling Toward Enlightenment
- Diane Duane’s book series – Young Wizards Series Set 1-6
Connect with Corbie:
- Email: email@example.com